Dr. Matt Hopf
“Hard work will not kill you- you will pass out first.”
Dr. Matt Hopf, an alumnus of USF, can often be spotted riding his scooter through campus as he travels from North Campus to the Cadaver Lab. Dr. Hopf was the driving force in establishing the Cadaver Lab and continues to use it to support his classes in human anatomy and kinesiology. As a former soccer player at the university, he is well suited to his position as the Academic Representative to the Athletic Program. Dr. Hopf is a graduate of Palmer School of Chiropractic and established his own practice 14 years ago. In addition to his passion for holistic health, he is uniquely qualified to teach courses related to sustainable living as he and his family raise most of their own food.
- Palmer College of Chiropractic
- University of Saint Francis
- Doctor of Chiropractic Private Practice
Awards and Recognitions
- Three time nominee for USF teaching excellence award
- Awarded Tenure at USF
- Biochemistry of Raw Foods
- Methodology of Organic Farming
- GMO vs Non-GMO
- Noble County 4H Executive Committee Board Member
View Matt Hopf’s CV.