Michelle Lefevra, MS, RCEP
- Master of Science, Indiana State University – 2000
- Bachelor of Science, Indiana University – Bloomington – 1998
- Michelle has worked as staff and management at Parkview Health from 2003-2014 in various departments including Cardiac Rehabilitation, Health & Fitness Center, Telemetry Monitoring and Corporate Wellness. She also helped design and implement the Cancer Wellness Services at Parkview Health.
- Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist (RCEP) since 2007.
- She has taught group exercise (yoga, weights, step, and chair aerobics) at multiple locations around Fort Wayne since 1997.
- She has been an American Heart Association CPR Instructor since 1998.
- Michelle was an Adjunct professor at IPFW for 3 years prior to teaching at USF
- Michelle teaches a wide range of classes including Exercise Physiology, Exercise Prescription, ECG Interpretation for Exercise Scientists, Instructing Group Exercise, Stress Management, Challenge Course, Kinesiology, Personal Wellness and Internship Coordinator.
- Development of an Exercise Physiology Laboratory with opening in Fall 2013
- Co-coordinator of the USF Stay Fit program
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Health & Wellness with disease states
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR)
- American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- American Heart Association (AHA)